Thursday, May 28, 2020

Just Resting



From Frank - Susie has been resting peacefully since Saturday. 



I last spoke with Susie on May 15. That day she told me it was so good just to talk with me about how she felt.  I’m sure if she could call me now she would say that she isn’t quite ready to close the lid to her bag and still had a few things to pack before moving to Heaven.  Rest sweetly Susie and know that we will all be fine here but will miss you greatly. We will look for you at the Gates when we arrive and expect that you will be holding a tray of cold refreshment like we have never had before and that beautiful smile you always have....
Sherry

Honoring a beautiful lady - Arrangements

On May 31, 2020, Susie succumbed to a fast growing metastatic cancer that was diagnosed in mid-March.  Susie was born to Wayn...